Browsing the oliociccolella.it website involves sending cookies and similar tools to the user’s terminal.
What are cookies
Types of cookies used by this site
The Site uses technical cookies, as well as third-party analytics cookies and similar third-party profiling cookies and tools.
The site uses technical cookies, with respect to which, pursuant to art. 122 of the Privacy Code and the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014, no consent is required from the interested party.
Through the site are installed some third-party non-technical cookies, which are activated by clicking on the “Accept Cookies” button on the banner that the user sees when accessing the website. The individual cookies of third parties are reported in detail, as well as links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies.
Notwithstanding the foregoing in relation to the technical cookies necessary for navigation, the user may delete the other cookies through the functionalities indicated in this statement, in the part in which the cookies used are listed or directly through their browser. Please note that each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below. Microsoft Windows Explorer Google Chrome Mozilla Firefox Apple Safari With regard to users browsing from mobile, it is specified that the system configurations to exclude the storage of cookies or to delete them vary depending on the brand and / or model of the device used and it is therefore necessary to consult the indications provided by the manufacturer . To get information about the cookies stored on your terminal and disable them individually, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Rights of the interested party
The interested party can assert at any time, without formalities, by contacting the data controller, also by sending an email to email@example.com, the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196, which is reported below. Art. 7 D. Lgs. 196/2003
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- L’interessato ha diritto di ottenere:
- l’aggiornamento, la rettificazione ovvero, quando vi ha interesse, l’integrazione dei dati;
- la cancellazione, la trasformazione in forma anonima o il blocco dei dati trattati in violazione di legge, compresi quelli di cui non è necessaria la conservazione in relazione agli scopi per i quali i dati sono stati raccolti o successivamente trattati
- l’attestazione che le operazioni di cui alle lettere a) e b) sono state portate a conoscenza, anche per quanto riguarda il loro contenuto, di coloro ai quali i dati sono stati comunicati o diffusi, eccettuato il caso in cui tale adempimento si rivela impossibile o comporta un impiego di mezzi manifestamente sproporzionato rispetto al diritto tutelato.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.